- To provide frequent opportunities for students to become more independent and responsible in the learning process by employing activities to encourage student participation, cooperation, critical thinking and decision making.
- To develop students’ ability to carry out communication tasks by learning in an English environment, and to increase students’ exposure to English through informal activities.
- To develop students’ skills in writing by providing a variety of written tasks in accordance with the purpose and context of the communication.
- To promote reading for pleasure through reading stories and poetry, etc.
- To prepare teachers and students for the new syllabus.
- To strengthen students’ civil awareness and self-management.
- To enhance students’ awareness of the Kuk’s spirit and cultivate students’ moral virtues.
Details of Program Plan:
1. Speech Festival
2. Share and Learn: English App / web information sharing
3. Life-wide learning day activity
4. Reading session activities
5. English Club
6. English Ambassadors
7. Halloween Activities
8. Part-time NET – English Corner
9. Gifted Education: Debate Team, Speech Team & Creative Writing Team
10. EMI week activities
11. Summer Bridging Courses
12. Saturday English Enhancement Course
Lam Wai Kin
Lee Shuk Fan Becky
Chan Tze To
Leung Shuk Ching
Sze Chik Ki
Tin Yun Fung
Yip Yan Yan
Yuen Ho Kwan
Lo Ching Ha Janie (NET)