Careers Guidance Committee
- To provide students with quality life planning education and career guidance service which are aligned with their developmental needs.
- To support students to make career decisions in accordance with their interests, abilities and orientations.
- To empower students to make informed and responsible choices on their learning, career goals and other aspects leading to a meaningful life.
- To better prepare students for actualising individuals’ potential through pursuit of their personal/career goals.
- To assist parents to help their children to make life planning and career decisions.
- Enhancing students’ awareness and development on life planning.
- Assisting students in life and career planning and management.
- Facilitating career exploration and development of students.
- Enhancing staff’s professionalism in life planning in line with school’s further development.
Chief Careers Mistress: Assistant Principal Ms Leung PF
Careers Master: Mr Ma KS
Assistant Careers Mistress: Ms Shek LL
Careers Teachers: Ms Chong WK, Mr Sze CK, Ms Yuen SYV, Ms Ng TY, Ms Tin KW, Ms LoTK
General Office: Ms Shirley Chiu, Mr Anthony Lee
Committee Structure and Plans
A) New Academic Structure (NAS) & Post-secondary Education:
- EDB — Senior Secondary Education and Higher Education: New Academic Structure Web Bulletin (教育局—高中及高等教育：新學制網上簡報
- Hok Yau Club (學友社)
a) Senior Secondary Subject Choice & Further Studies Guide 2022 (高中選科及升學指南2022)
b) Prospect Guide 2022 (出路指南2022)
- Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority — HKDSE Assessment Information (香港考試及評核局—香港中學文憑 評核資訊)
- EDB — eNavigator [A course searching tool] (教育局—e導航 [課程搜尋工具])
- HKACMGM (香港輔導教師協會)
(a) Summary of Entrance Requirements of UGC-funded and Self-financing Programmes for 2023 Admission (聯招院校課程（SSSDP課程除外）基本入學要求2023)
(b) Practical Info on 2022 HKDSE results release (2022香港中學文憑考試放榜實用資料)
(c)General Entrance Requirements (GERs) and Score Calculation for UGC-Funded Bachelor's Degree Programmes (from 2024 Entry Onwards; as at 16 Feb 2023)(聯招院校學位課程基本入學要求2024)
(d) General Entrance Requirements (GERs) for SSSDP JUPAS Bachelor's Degree Programmes (from 2024 Entry Onwards)
- Concourse for Self-financing Post-secondary Education (自資專上教育平台)
B) Vocational Training:
- VTC (職業訓練局)
- Hong Kong Institution of Construction (香港建造學院)
C) Life Planning & Career Exploration
- EDB — Life Planning Information (教育局－生涯規劃資訊)
- Talent (飛雲)
- Labour Department—Youth E-Start (勞工處—青年就業起點)
- Hok Yau Club—Student.hk (學友社—學生專線)